Wireless note: Redding Airport has free wifi, the other airports doesn't.
9:35pm
Our flight landed 15 min early. The airport did not have a place for us to disembark when we arrived, so we waited 5 min :) Sitting in SFO terminal with the two Peter's. Just walked past @Ruth Fitzpatric, and said goodbye to @Dave and Steven. This is real. I am no longer in Redding :(
5:35am local. Sitting in Chicago terminal, eating a blueberry bagel :)
9:00am Got a tour of Kansas City, Messouri by Howard. Its a cool city. Less busy than I expected. Much richer than I expected. It is like Sandton area... but for a whole area... and the mansions here... Joburg and Capetown has nothing on this... for blocks upon blocks (literally) there are mansion after mansion... insane.
Ran into IHOP prayer room, and stood there for a minute, just taking it in, then went out again. It is smaller than I expected (the facility), but as good as I expected. Looking forward to spend some time there.
Got a tour & history of IHOP, and where it all started... in a trailer office. Now they own several locations, and built a new IHOP University.
Staying with friends of Howard. Good to see a familiar face, and get weaned off of Bethel. This is real life.
His Presence has not forsaken me, but has grown more accessible. My perspective on life and attitude is no longer something I go through, but it is presente to me as a choice. I am my own person. I am in control of myself - no one and nothing else is.
Today I learned more about the middle east... and see that there are people that think alike when it comes to government. The smaller the government the better. I'm still thinking of a better government system - not scial, not capitalistic - other - maybe more greek... I will see...
God is Good :)
