Talk about God answering prayer last minute:
I'm leaving Redding today, and I had a prophecy in the beginning of BSSM (remember the day everyone got prophecied over) - that said that God will reveal the next step at the end, and that I do not have to worry about it... well, today I received a confirmation :) So this is the story:
When I applied for BSSM I found out that Linda Fourie was also going to BSSM. She was in my high school (in Sasolburg, SA) in the same grade as I was. We did not have any contact all these years, so its random that she came here with her husband. Well, I talked to them a few times about SA and His People, and they talked about the church in Stellenbosh (among others) and that Bill Bennett is there pastoring the church.
Well, nearing the end of BSSM, there was a leadership advance, and I was stoked to hear that the top leaders from Everynation (His People) came to the conference. Bill Bennett was one of them. Linda & Stoffel (her husband) knew him personally. So this was cool: a direct connection between Everynation & Bethel. Yes, Ironically Bill Johnson and Bill Bennett share the same name :)
So, my plan was to move to Capetown, get a full time job there, and go into engineering again, and join up with the church in Stellenbosh where Bill is. So, today I hear from Clayton Mullins.
Clayton Mullins studied PGCE, and is one of the guys I looked forward to pouring into when I got back to Grahamstown. He is really open to God, and has a hunger & pursuit for God. Well, today I found out that he actually moved back to the cape, actually to Stellenbosh, and actually to the church that Bill Bennett is pastoring. How insane... the exact place where I want to be. And he is also teaching now in a township school. No way.
So, the cool thing is that I will DV meet him in Capetown when I go visit my friend Martin Snyman (friend from University). Martin & Jeanne (his wife) are life-long friends - just one of the extra reasons to move to Capetown.
And... the other insane thing is that Clayton told me that he has linked up with many people that have gone to Bethel and Heidi in Moz. Ahh!!!
I was just thinking a few days ago... when things are going too well, and it keeps going too well, then you know God is up to something :)
