Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friday

Went to Brunch at a Kansas Diner. Buttermilk Hot Cakes with butter & Syrup and a cup of coffee. Yum :)

Then got dropped off at IHOP, and soaked, checked the bookstore, drank a coffee & helped Howard with his Blackberry :) Upgrades :)

Ate some amazing steak & cheeze soup with bread - I can live off it - and then talked about church politics in America... interesting conversations...

Went to the last night of a conference @IHOP centre, and prayed for a few people. Church will never be the same to me again. My perspective on God & His children has changed. I will never be the same again.

And I bumped into Jes Gordan ! Of all the people I could have bumped into... not one Bethel student... but a friend from Grahamstown. She is interning at IHOP. Just talking to her for a few minutes made me realize that I have changed.

God is in a good mood. God is not slow to hear. God is moved by faith. God is a very present help - all the time. God truly is good - and he has set me free - for the sake of freedom :) Praise Jesus :) Thank you God. Amen :)

Yes, God is good.