I've been camping out at my friends at Somerset West with their two kids :) I also met up with Clayton that is here at the Stellenbosch church. I went to the church Sunday evening, and it was cool to find some like minded people in a church :) I also enjoyed the handful of glory-drinkers... it has been a while...
Afterwards we went to Jo Marlin's for some fish and chips - for only R12... insanely cheap :) Afterward we went to the glad house (year of your life students) and ate our fish. Clayton is a legend, and stuff is already happening in Capetown and in the church here... real keen to get a job here and move here... aiming for before 2012.
I also have to go get a new cell number, seeing that my old one expired... so that is the plan for tomorrow. It has really been fun in the cape, and the air is full of possibilities :)
O, and I have trouble with cold houses in south africa... I feel like fitting double glazed windows in all the houses... it does not make sense that houses do not have them... even if they cost a lot... it is so worth it... you can be comfortable in our own house, without freezing & having to put on winter gear on inside your house. Well... we will see...
God is good, all the time :)
Afterwards we went to Jo Marlin's for some fish and chips - for only R12... insanely cheap :) Afterward we went to the glad house (year of your life students) and ate our fish. Clayton is a legend, and stuff is already happening in Capetown and in the church here... real keen to get a job here and move here... aiming for before 2012.
I also have to go get a new cell number, seeing that my old one expired... so that is the plan for tomorrow. It has really been fun in the cape, and the air is full of possibilities :)
O, and I have trouble with cold houses in south africa... I feel like fitting double glazed windows in all the houses... it does not make sense that houses do not have them... even if they cost a lot... it is so worth it... you can be comfortable in our own house, without freezing & having to put on winter gear on inside your house. Well... we will see...
God is good, all the time :)
