I wanted to say...
that even if we talk of similar things... we are all different.
I wanted to say...
that we talk past each other, and sometimes just tit-for-tat exchange words - why?
I wanted to say...
that I really don't get it... or find what i think conversation is supposed to be...
and then...
I enjoyed having a conversation...
a tit-for-tat, lets talk about the weather, how was your week - kind of conversation...
An I saw what I once read...
that talking is not about words
but so much more.
so may you talk with more than words,
and listen beyond what ears can hear...
enjoy :)
that even if we talk of similar things... we are all different.
I wanted to say...
that we talk past each other, and sometimes just tit-for-tat exchange words - why?
I wanted to say...
that I really don't get it... or find what i think conversation is supposed to be...
and then...
I enjoyed having a conversation...
a tit-for-tat, lets talk about the weather, how was your week - kind of conversation...
An I saw what I once read...
that talking is not about words
but so much more.
so may you talk with more than words,
and listen beyond what ears can hear...
enjoy :)
