Thursday, June 7, 2012

honor


A man honored me

and allowed the gift inside of me

a place to move

In return I blessed him

both with my gift

and with my blessing.

...

I wonder how the world would look like, if based on honor, not performance.

And I wonder how I can show honor to those around me. I desire to. Where I see, I honor, yet more honor is due.

...

I heard a man speak

and I became sad

not of what he said

but what his words caused.

...

May my words always be filled with grace.

May my words always impart grace.

May my words always

enable.

...

I saw one that carried honor freely.

I saw one who chose to live life with an open hand.

I heard the prayer of the silent.

and I heard the echo of a forgotten truth

and embraced it.

May we know Him more, all the more.