The problem with implying....
so what am I saying?
what I want to say, I can't say
because what I am going to say
is not what I want to say.
how can I say it better...
if I say what I want to say
I will say what I don't want to say
because I am not saying it...
I am just... talking?
how do I put it ?
i want to say something,
but i can't say it,
because if i say it,
i said it... but i am not saying it...
so... how do I put it...
I can't say what I want to say
because saying means saying
even if i do not want to say it.
I just want to say what i want to say (without saying it)
so how can I say it ?
can I say it?
it looks like I can't say it...
even though i want to say what I want to say
i can not say it through saying!
what will I say then?
I will say... nothing?
because saying nothing is not saying...
and I am not saying...
and I do not want to say.
will I say anything?
I will say...
that I want to say something
but I can't say it,
because i am not saying it
what will I say?
I will say...
I want to say something.
and somehow...
that is enough.
//To say nothing is to imply nothing.
