Saturday, June 4, 2011

Thu - Sat

Thu

Bought some more pants, and a blender (there is no connection). Got all my stuff ready to go.

Fri


Threw all my stuff in my car, said goodbye to my parents, and took the road at about 9am to Kimberly. Arrived there around 4pm. Had a great time with Ockie, chatting about life, God, and people. Had an awesome peace of steak at Spur, and then chatted into the night :)


Sat


Had a good South African breakfast (egg, toast, wors), and then climbed on the road again to Grahamstown. Left also about 9am, arrived around 5pm. Awesome sunset. Great room & view of the sky :)

Feels weird to move into a place again... I have slept in 5 different places on my way back from Redding: Kansas City, New York, Somerset West, Sasolburg, Kimberley, and now Grahamstown.

It feel like my jet lag has passed... maybe because of the extended driving I did :)

O, and it was weird to buy my first groceries again... my American diet has to change, and I have not put thought into it... so I kind of arbly put items in my basket that I may want to eat in the future... more like survival rations :) Sometime I will think everything through :)

My heart is at Peace. God is good.