Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday

Woke 7am to new alarm tone. Bach is not a good idea - I was dreaming someone was plying it in my dream :)

Went to church, and saw a bunch of people. Prayed for some crazy people afterwards :) Back home at lunch, then went to a party at bot-gardens. It was cool to know there is a group of strong men here. I love these guys.

Went to visit a friend that was going through a tricky situation, then chilled at Cory (my old home in Gtown).

I got most of my stuff back... somehow i think I had clothes on hangers... maybe I left it all at home (must be). My bed has space underneath, so I can store all my stuff there :)

Everything seems to be going well... settling in and all... it is still a bit weird... but i'll see...

* If you want to receive updates per mail, enter your email on the right side under "Follow by email". If you have any other feed readers, click on the "subscribe to" buttons.

God is good :)