Monday, June 13, 2011

First week in Gtown

Today is my second Monday in Grahamstown, and I finally feel like my feet is on the ground.

The first week felt 500 times slower than normal, and took forever to go by... Today (Monday) flew past, so I think I am back in rhythm of things.

During my breaks at school I listen to sermons from BSSM... it is good to remember BSSM... something that feels like yesterday, yet no one here is familiar with it - so it feels almost like my imagination. Luckily I can see the fruit in my life, and I see how I have changed in the way that I react differently to situations.

I am in exactly the same circumstances as before, yet I experience it totally differently. My perspective (eyes) have changed, and I see things in a much better way now. Sometime it feels like I only took one step forward, yet I celebrate it, because it is one step forward. The journey is long and unknown to me, and there is only one way to get thought it... and that is one step at a time :)

Administration wise, things are progressing slowly. I do a little bit each day, just to keep the admin ball rolling.My faith is in God to open a door for me somewhere - to the next place (Cape).

In a sense this does feel like 2nd year to me... because I find myself facing similar difficulties as before... this time just without the same atmosphere as at Bethel, and without the support and encouragement from everyone around me... meaning that I have to find it in God, and take my own initiative.

Today I prayed for a lady, and she started to cry. She was not healed on the spot, but she said that she felt better. She also smiled. Strangely I find that I have more favour with people... people are friendlier towards me than before... it is something unspoken... something that one can not copy... but something that one can receive form God. I also feel that my attitude toward people have shifted to being more gracious and kind to people. These are all things that has been under development, and not I see the start of fruit.

It looks like I do not have a day by day commentary running any more. My day is more filled with the every day kind of things... nothing to write home about. So, maybe I will have a weekly update or so on what is happening...

I know that God is good, and that He works ALL things together, for good, for those who love Him.

The kingdom is at hand.