Monday, January 2, 2012

Personal Renewal

So I am back in Gtown. Travelling becomes more and more normal to me... I just flew from JHB to PE and bussed to Gtown... and it all feels normal... like going to town...

anyway... lately I have been experiencing minor, almost seemingly insignificant moments of hope and change of thought. These moments may be passed by easily, but I notice them, because I am hoping for a personal renewal.

It started with a major sense of hope, and then the hope faded. I have not found the hope again, yet I am pursuing it. Currently I feel something is changing. God is stirring (ever so softly) things in me, and my thoughts are becoming more clear concerning things in the future. I think also I am accepting more things, and fighting less battles - things that I have fought for endlessly with no result. Things I spend too much time on, with no fruit. Things I can do without.

Otherwise, my hope is growing. My hope towards the future, my hope concerning people, and my hope for God's work in my life.

God does speak to people. When He speaks, you just know it was Him... somehow His words just get to the deepest part of your heart. The funny thing is that He can speak to you in a passing thought, and that thought can have a great impact in your life.

Well, enough said.

2012 for me is a year of pursuing hope, and trusting in God's strength to pull me through.

God is always faithful.