Thursday, January 12, 2012

In transit

One week, and I am moving to a new city.

Telling the kids at school that I am leaving, is making it real.
- their pause after you have told them why you are going, and that you are not coming back.
Thoughts of what you could have done more for them, but knowing what you have done was enough.

Looking ahead to a season that is mostly unknown, yet knowing things will not be as I though.
- so stepping forward into the unknown, and pulling your heart along.

words run around in my heart that have no ear to hear
yet trusting that there is One that hears all that is in me.
Somehow following a whisper of a promise
because it is the only drop of water in the dessert
banking all on one pearl again
knowing that reward will come, as the past have proven.

the future is unknown, yet my aim is true.
the place i will look for hope is known
yet not knowing its form.

time to embrace change, with a hopeful heart.

P.S. see you on the other side.