Sometimes I put thoughts together, and make sayings.
Some call it wordsmithing. Wikipedia defines it as "The making of changes to a text to improve clarity and style, as opposed to content."
Well, I am not improving the clarity of the content, but rather
So here are some saying (because a friends asked for them):
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are strong in God
Believe in the victory of Christ
All of life is important to God
Prayer: God, I allow You to take initiative
Wherever you are, you are in His presence
God wants submission of heart, not hands
The kingdom is other:
other than you, and only ruled by One - the Father
How can a son be a son if not submitted
Faith - something you can't do without
There is nothing God is unsure of
Reality is seen in beholding eternity
Truth is seen in beholding God
Do you want to see God? Then look at Jesus.
Grace leaves the door open.
Truth furnishes the house.
What man seeks is kindness,
but who can bring his own heart to it?
Man's work on earth is to develop his skill and apply it to a work.
The hardest part is believing it is possible.
Risk follows faith.
You are one step away, from being one step closer.
The question rather is:
in what field do you want to expand God's kingdom
Fill your heart with hope,
and let it keep your heart.
You can turn your eyes towards people,
and you can turn your mind towards people,
but your heart needs God.
Who I am isn't defined by how people treat me.
I am who God made me.
I have nothing to prove to people,
nor to my Father.
Remind me of the spirit.
it brings life & peace
Count the spirit
I am fully satisfied in Him
I am of God
May my life reflect the love You have for me
"It is out of Gods love that all you need flows" - Jesus culture.
It takes the radicals.
You don't have to fight,
God fights for you.
He is your radical.
Personally pursue what you need. It does not come.
Don't look at what is not,
but at what is, and what will be.
We face the impossible daily,
therefore we need faith in God
We partake of the otherness of God,
and so we can be holy,
and know the Holy One
His grace is enough,
in facing the desire for His kingdom to come.
Some call it wordsmithing. Wikipedia defines it as "The making of changes to a text to improve clarity and style, as opposed to content."
Well, I am not improving the clarity of the content, but rather
So here are some saying (because a friends asked for them):
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are strong in God
Believe in the victory of Christ
All of life is important to God
Prayer: God, I allow You to take initiative
Wherever you are, you are in His presence
God wants submission of heart, not hands
The kingdom is other:
other than you, and only ruled by One - the Father
How can a son be a son if not submitted
Faith - something you can't do without
There is nothing God is unsure of
Reality is seen in beholding eternity
Truth is seen in beholding God
Do you want to see God? Then look at Jesus.
Grace leaves the door open.
Truth furnishes the house.
What man seeks is kindness,
but who can bring his own heart to it?
Man's work on earth is to develop his skill and apply it to a work.
The hardest part is believing it is possible.
Risk follows faith.
You are one step away, from being one step closer.
The question rather is:
in what field do you want to expand God's kingdom
Fill your heart with hope,
and let it keep your heart.
You can turn your eyes towards people,
and you can turn your mind towards people,
but your heart needs God.
Who I am isn't defined by how people treat me.
I am who God made me.
I have nothing to prove to people,
nor to my Father.
Remind me of the spirit.
it brings life & peace
Count the spirit
I am fully satisfied in Him
I am of God
May my life reflect the love You have for me
"It is out of Gods love that all you need flows" - Jesus culture.
It takes the radicals.
You don't have to fight,
God fights for you.
He is your radical.
Personally pursue what you need. It does not come.
Don't look at what is not,
but at what is, and what will be.
We face the impossible daily,
therefore we need faith in God
We partake of the otherness of God,
and so we can be holy,
and know the Holy One
His grace is enough,
in facing the desire for His kingdom to come.
