My season of waiting is taking longer than expected. Maybe that is why it is called waiting...
I am not a fan of the whole 'season' thing, seeing that it can easily be used as an excuse for something. Well, maybe then I am making an excuse for something that I am supposed to be doing or changing - but I'm not aware of it :/ Also, I no longer agree with the concept of having to pass a certain test (getting it) before moving on to the next phase. I believe life is more a continual sowing and reaping than a test by test progression.
In my waiting, I have also found that institutions and companies work in cycles - in regard to taking in new people. So, inherently they cause others to follow the same cycles. So, by design of others I am experiencing a season of waiting :)
Other than waiting, I have found the following verse encouraging: "He will send from Heaven and save me" (Ps 57:3a)
My trust is again turned to God, and not to man. Though I know (distantly) where I should be going, getting there is taking along time. It feels like the vision has grown cold, but I know the hope still remains.
"We have nothing, if not belief" (Reepicheep)
I think that is part of walking by faith. It is the continual belief in the next, and not in the now. The holding lightly of the now, yet yearning for the then. Not denying now, but living now, yet having your heart set on then.
I am not a fan of the whole 'season' thing, seeing that it can easily be used as an excuse for something. Well, maybe then I am making an excuse for something that I am supposed to be doing or changing - but I'm not aware of it :/ Also, I no longer agree with the concept of having to pass a certain test (getting it) before moving on to the next phase. I believe life is more a continual sowing and reaping than a test by test progression.
In my waiting, I have also found that institutions and companies work in cycles - in regard to taking in new people. So, inherently they cause others to follow the same cycles. So, by design of others I am experiencing a season of waiting :)
Other than waiting, I have found the following verse encouraging: "He will send from Heaven and save me" (Ps 57:3a)
My trust is again turned to God, and not to man. Though I know (distantly) where I should be going, getting there is taking along time. It feels like the vision has grown cold, but I know the hope still remains.
"We have nothing, if not belief" (Reepicheep)
I think that is part of walking by faith. It is the continual belief in the next, and not in the now. The holding lightly of the now, yet yearning for the then. Not denying now, but living now, yet having your heart set on then.
